More than three months after making its new foldable official, Samsung expanded the availability of the Galaxy Z Flip with its arrival in Malaysia on Friday (22). The highlight is the color options.
The flexible cell phone has three variants in the Asian country: black (Mirror Black), purple (Mirror Purple) and gold (Mirror Gold). This last shade is considered more “exclusive”. This is because, despite being listed since the model’s announcement, it has not been available in all markets.
In some, like India – for example – the release of the golden color did not happen until the middle of March. Until then, only the other two were available.
Focus on female audience
The Galaxy Z Flip in Malaysia will appeal to the female audience. This is because all the advertising material on the device is intended for use by women, such as a “fashion” and compact phone.
Price and availability
The company’s new folding device can be purchased since Friday (22) in the Malaysian market. The unit is available for purchase at the price of 5,888 Malaysian ringgit (~ R $ 7,530).
What do you think of the golden color of the Galaxy Z Flip? What’s your favorite? Tell us your opinion in the comments area.
- 6.7 “Dynamic AMOLED main screen with Full HD + resolution (2636×1080 pixels)
- Foldable display with circular notch for front camera and 21: 9 aspect ratio
- 1.1-inch Super AMOLED external secondary screen and 300×112 pixel resolution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus Platform
- 8 GB of RAM
- 256 GB of UFS 3.0 internal storage
- 10 MP front camera, f / 2.4 and 80º angle
- Dual rear camera
- 12MP main sensor with f / 1.8 aperture and 78º angle
- 12 MP secondary sensor with 123º wide-angle lens
- 3,300 mAh battery with 15W charging and 9W wireless charging
- Dimensions of 167.3 x 73.6 x 7.2 mm (open) and 87.4 x 73.6 x 17.3 mm (closed)
- Weight of 183 grams
- Android 10 with Samsung One UI 2.0
- Available in black, purple and gold
(updated May 23, 2020, 1:50 pm)
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.